CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am now a warrior


Here are some fun pictures from fiesta.



I got a package in the mail today. Wait a minute - I should first start by saying that my dad is here and we are having a nice balloon fiesta visit. Got up at the crack of oh dark thirty to see the balloons. It was fun. Wonderment is another way to describe it.


OK - back to my package - my sister sent me some wonderful pictures of her race for the cure. So here is what finally makes sense to a gal that doesn't care for the pink ribbons - a warrior. I am most likely the last to know this but I'll share with you all. http://www.fordcares.com/ go there and see for yourself.


Here is what was sent to me:

Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.~~Vesta M. Kelly


0 comments: