CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good morning Sunshine!


I have a few thoughts that I would like to jot down this morning. Life was great over the weekend - although crazy with the 3 kids - it was so super to see my friend. Jeez - it'll be 20 years this May that I met her. And, I thought I'd include a picture - think about this - what did you see on your way to work today? I saw a fun balloon land in the soccer fields! I stepped out to take a picture. There were hundreds of other balloons floating around. Here are random thoughts. This is my 3rd balloon fiesta. And just as I hope I never forget how beautiful the mountains are, I hope I never get sick of seeing balloons. There are people that actually say, gone to one balloon fiesta and that was enough. I feel bad for people like that. To me, that is close minded and silly. Mary who has seen her share of them, still says that she is in awe when she sits on the fields. I agree. It is magical and spiritual.

Another thought, being famous. Yes, my name has been on the backs of people and thus I am someone. Is that included in my 15 minutes of fame? Yikes - I hope not. Seriously, I thank everyone for thinking of me, and others that have gone through this craziness!!! And, eat pink M&M's this month!!!!!! Give me an excuse and I'll indulge!

I hope that everyone has just as beautiful of a drive to work, school or just the mall as I did this morning. Even better yet - to have a 3 1/2 year old in the back see that loves to see it just as much. Truly seeing through the eyes of children is the best.

Peace be with you.

0 comments: