CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a wonderful spring we are having here. Gosh, the sun feels so great. Funny thing is that I am still toting around my fleece as I get really cold. Mostly, my neck where it used to be shielded by my hair. And speaking of spring, on campus you know that everyone is thinking that it is summer, dressing in their shorts. I am still getting hot coffee and they are getting iced coffee.

The thing that really sucks is that I am tired. So tired that on Sunday I came home from church and just went to bed. Crossed my fingers that Lilli went out in the living room with her daddy. She did and they spent some time together. The other odd thing is that I have these night sweats. Is it from the herceptin I wonder. The last few days really bad.

The stress of the semester is upon me. I keep going back to one thing at a time. Just sit down and do it. It took me 2 days to do stats homework....got it done and then realized I plugged in a wrong number at the top - so the rest of the results and my answers are wrong throughout. GEEZZZZZZZ - I just can't stand to work on it tonight - so I'll re-do it in the morning.

Has anyone tried second life online? I am doing a class project around it and will be online over the next two nights. It is interesting.

Signed up for the summer and fall classes. Some that look really good. Can't wait!

Here is a thought that I have been meaning to write about - at least I don't think I have written this - helicopters. Are they good or bad - what is your thought when you hear this and they are landing or taking off from the hospital roof. I think, in a split second someones life is going to change. Good or bad. When I hear that sound it makes me step back and think.

Speaking of sounds. Sunday the whoosh whoosh whoosh was back - a balloon over head. I love that sound. OK - time to scoot. Let me see if I can go to sleep.
Peace be with you.

0 comments: