CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Got through the week

I could not believe that I did not get sick this treatment. I was waiting.....and waiting....to feel sick. I did not get sick all weekend. Then, the dreadful bone pain set in. I felt like I was in a fog for days and the steroids that I take, they make me mean. Seriously, I wonder about those people that take the steroids to get buff, the side effects are wicked. No patience, and mean. Remember the incredible hulk? That is how I feel. The seam rises to my head and whew I blow. Get me off of those drugs fast!

Bone pain, can we discuss that? It hit on Sunday night and still continues. Shin splints, knee pain and femur pain. I don't have, can't find, don't want to look type of thing for the Vicodine I had left from a few months ago. Honestly, I got off of them and do not want to take them, but at this point, how I am handle this bone pain? What I do is to crank my electric blanket on high, and at night, when Chris goes to tuck Lilli in, I slide under the covers and try to get relief. I don't think it helps. I have some sort of pill that helps with sleeping, so I am able to get a few hours of sleep. The bottoms of my feet feel prickly. Yep it is just not nice. I really am hoping that I'll be able to be semi normal over the 2 weeks I have off.

Just started school and it was a bit hard to go all day. I am sure that I'll figure it all out soon! Just as long as it warms up soon, thank heavens I am not some where cold!!! Could you imagine. It is like the middle of your bones just can't get cold - need to keep warm.

So, a day in the life. Tomorrow is the herceptin infusion, I think it'll take an hour with no side effects. I'll ask about the bone pain then.....

0 comments: