CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Darn it!

Hi I am back. So, I thought about this before - if you want to know more about my journey, go all the way back to 2007...
Here is my thought today. There was a lady that came up to me one time in my computer lab and we talked for about an hour. She is a Director here at the University. Well, she had breast cancer 10 years ago.....and now it is back as I found out today. I am mad. I don't think that is right, but it is what we "survivors" always fear, that it'll come back. We talked for another hour ;-) and she will be in my thoughts from today on. And what it really comes down to, no matter what, we appreciate and are grateful for family when it gets to be tough times. Her husband the first time around was not so great, he actually was scared. Now, this time, he is embracing it and helping fight it with eating the right type of foods.

So, for those that think that life goes back to "normal" it really never does, or shall I say, I am lucky that I have not lost the zest for looking at some of the small things in life and have wonderment about other things. There are no right or wrong answers, there are just our journeys.

0 comments: